CryptoPolice is one of the first decentralized organizations of a new type, where hierarchical governmental systems are transformed into autonomous heterarchical ecosystems, powered by shared knowledge, which radically differ from the culture of State governance based on the centralization of knowledge.
The CryptoPolice platform will provide safety on the Internet by bringing together the wisdom of crowds and technologies. We see CryptoPolice as a global organization that will tap into the synergies brought by modern technology and community efforts, in order to protect security online and act for the good of the public at large.
One of the main goals for CryptoPolice is to sustain an active and engaged community. We plan to achieve this by offering opportunities to help ensure the safety of online space, earn performance-driven rewards, undergo training and review training materials.
Product CryproPolice :
- Scam Database
- Project Database
- Knowlodge Database
- ICO Scam- projects aimed at raising funds through initial token sale, which promise high returns to their investors, but knowingly act to embezzle investors’ funds (projects with no intent to roll out, non-existing projects, ﬁnancial pyramids, Ponzi schemes, etc.).
- Fake Projects - projects that present themselves as other ventures or carry out fraudulent operations using a legal business as a front. For instance, fake exchanges that carry out unscrupulous activities, such as freezing users funds without explanation or defrauding users of their funds in any other manner.
- Crypto Media Scam - news sites, blogs, chats, etc. that disseminate false information, seeking to manipulate public opinion.
- Phishing - sites, pages, wallets or any other web-based objects that imitate the external appearance and underlying mechanics of other, real objects or projects in order to steal funds or personal data.
- Your Answer - this is by no means an exhaustive list of existing and possible variations of cryptocurrency scam. Input any case you've come across and CryptoPolice will look into it.
What are we fighting against?
Cybercrime is a fast-growing market that offers huge profits and minimal risks. According to the report published by the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), the annual damage inflicted by cybercrime to the economy is within the range of 375–575 billion USD, exceeding the GDP of many countries around the world.
Today, every user online must exercise extreme caution to avoid falling into the traps set up by fraudsters in order to steal money.
Categories of Internet scam :
- Shopping Scam - fake online stores, vendors, auctions (such actors might, for instance, seek to receive payments with no goods to be delivered or sell fake products, presenting them as genuine).
- Health and Medical Scam - sale of counterfeit medial products or “silver bullet” medications (for instance, sale of medicines that assure fast treatment against cancer or HIV).
- Investment Scam - projects that promise fast and high returns on investments, but knowingly act to embezzle investors funds
- Pyramid Schemes - projects that shuﬄe money in order to pay out returns to ﬁrst-to-come investors from the funds, they receive from subsequent participants.
- Jobs & Employment Scam - oﬀering fake jobs, seeking to make other persons pay amounts of money in the form of entry fees, theft of their personal data, etc.
- Betting & Sports Scam - fake betting companies, sale of software that can allegedly predict sport events results, etc.
- Phishing - creation of clones (copies) of popular websites or web pages to be used for stealing personal data, credit cards data, users online wallets.
- Fake Charities - projects that raise donations for allegedly charitable purposes, but in reality only seek to embezzle.
- Your Answer - this is by no means an exhaustive list of existing and possible variations of Internet fraud. Input any case you've come across and CryptoPolice will look into it.
Detail Product CryptoPolice :
The CryptoPolice escrow contract is a smart contract specifically adapted for CryptoPolice that ensures transfer of funds by the contracted parties in case of certain events.
CryptoPolice offers two types of escrow contracts:
Target Cap Escrow – the contract implies automatic capital return to investors incase the owners fail to reach the minimum target capital;
Road Map Escrow – the contract ensures a gradual transfer of the raised capital by the project owners, as well as further return of a part of the capital to investors in case of termination of further project implementation.
Escrow Smart Contract provides safety to Crypto investors, as Project owners will receive investments only by reaching their milestones, and it provides free KYC, Smart Contract solution and reliability to ICO projects in exchange of success fee.
- Risks free - Eliminate the risks of exit scams for investors
- More secure - Secure and Free smart contracts to ICO Projects
- More trusted - Trusted and Free KYC service to ICO Projects
- Corruption free - Any disputes in between Project owner and Investors will be solved by CryptoPolice Patent pending multilevel verification algorithm.
User reward system
Active participation in CryptoPolice provides for accruing rewards for the work done.
Combining the wisdom of crowds and artificial intelligence we will create the fastest updating fraud database in the world.
Fraud Database API
Anyone will be able to use the accumulated information and protect their users in exchange of little fee
provides users with opportunities for training and examinations about Internet fraud , its types and schemes, as well as ways to identify scams.
How It Works :
It's really important to understand how CryptoPolice works. The whole internet community can participate in the global fight against scam. Any online user can submit an application to CryptoPolice, pointing at any suspicious fact.
Then, an Officer reviews the report and delivers a verdict, which will subsequently undergo a multi-level verification process by other Officers. The factual data that was verified and confirmed is stored in the blockchain, which forms the basis for the scam notification system “WatchDog”, helping protect users online.
All reports will go through the multi level verification algorithm, where officers investigate scam issues and review each other’s work. By combining algorithm and blockchain technology we make sure that our system cannot be corrupted.
The decentralised algorithm of multi-level data verification is a key mechanism at CryptoPolice that offers enormous potential for use cases outside the crypto space.
The operating principle of the decentralised algorithm of multi-level data verification is based on the idea of a hybrid blockchain-algorithm. Data verification is implemented through the distribution of the received information among a randomly-formed group of CryptoPolice Officers, and is followed by going through several inspection levels with the purpose of obtaining a required total number of approvals.
Owing to the operation of the algorithm, the evaluation of the information is implemented considering the following requirements:
- No corruption – the algorithm eliminates corruption, risks of collusion or information misrepresentation, as it is distributed, transparent and based on the blockchain;
- Rapidity – the evaluation of information occurs as fast as possible owing to the motivation of Officers to receive rewards earned by those Officers who are the first in obtaining a required number of approvals.
- Completeness – since any user can submit a request for verification and receive a rewerd for it, there is an effect of total involvement of the entire society in the formation of the CryptoPolice archive with a maximum amount of important and necessary information.
- Flexibility – the algorithm is continuously being improved with the help of community expertise; it can also be scaled and applied to the verification of various types of data.
The multi-level verification algorithm is a flexible tool that is able to be rapidly replenished and upgraded though saving all basic operation principles. This feature provides for efficient elimination of vulnerabilities, which, as proven in our long-term experience of working with IT projects, definitely emerge in the course of operation no matter how perfect the mechanism is in its initial stage.
The team has done an outstanding job in order to show its combat readiness in the early stages of the project. The Academy is the core of the CryptoPolice platform’s Officer training process. At the moment the Academy is filled with demo materials for you to get acquainted with the CryptoPolice platform training system.
The team is actively continuing to work on the platform and is currently preparing the first version of the multi-level verification algorithm that will be used to verify the content that officers created for training purposes in the Academy. This means that in the near future each of you will have the opportunity to take an active part in filling the Academy with knowledge and get rewarded for these actions.
The team of CryptoPolice is a close-knit team of likeminded people who have been developing various IT products for more than two years thus successfully confirming high level of their professionalism. The team involves experienced specialists most of whom have been in the IT field for over 5 years.
ICO CryptoPolice :
Token = OFCR
PreICO Price 1 OFCR = 0.055 USD
Price 1 OFCR = 0.060 USD
Platform = Ethereum
Accepting ETH, BTC
Minimum investment 0.1 ETH
Soft cap 2,000,000 USD
Hard cap 27,000,000 USD
PREICO TIME 2018-09-25 - 2018-10-03
ICO TIME 2018-10-04 - 2018-11-03
The total number of OfficerCoin Tokens (OFCR) is 1 billion.
35% of all tokens will be reserved for remuneration of users for the work done in the platform search and verification of scams, verification of publications and crypto projects.
51% of all tokens are reserved for the token sale in order to raise funds for the development and support of the platform and also to create value to the token.
2% are reserved for the bounty program.
7% for the referral rewards for maintaining user activity during the token sale. These 7% include holder rewards of tokens after the token sale. By this we try to ensure the interest in keeping the tokens until the platform is opened.
5% is reserved for the team, partners and project advisors that will serve as a reward for the project development.
For More Information, See link below :
Website : https://www.cryptopolice.com
Twitter : https://twitter.com/CryptoPolicecom
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/CryptoPolicecom
Telegram : https://t.me/cryptopolice
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/c/CryptoPolice
Annoucement : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3110731.0