Ubex is the solution — a global, decentralized advertising exchange based on the fusion of Neural Networks, AI and blockchain operated by smart contracts. The mission of Ubex is to create a global advertising ecosystem with a high level of trust and maximum efficiency. With Ubex, the process of acquiring advertising slots and selecting the most effective websites for placement is simplified and transaction risks are minimized.
The Ubex Technology Base :
The application of advanced neural and Artificial Intelligence technologies on a broader basis in various markets has long been considered a primitive luxury as the mastodons of the AI industry have always been content with a low level of productivity of their constructs. By monopolizing the market of AI and producing low yield constructs for high fees, the developers were able to slow the rise of hi-tech startups for a very long time.
The situation started changing with the advent of blockchain technologies as independent developers, such as Ubex, were able to gain access to massive datasets and decentralized solutions for relatively low costs, thus allowing for the widespread development of independent, hi-tech solutions for businesses. By making the transition to blockchain and effectuating the merger of AI and neural networks, Ubex was able to bring an entirely new dimension of transparent, efficient and large scale solutions to the advertising industry, thus benefiting publishers and advertisers alike.
The Ubex system core (Advanced Decentralized Advertising Marketing - ADAM) is responsible for making the decision to display advertising materials on the blockchain platform, thus eliminating the human factor from the equation and completely automating the process of advertiser and publisher matching, effectively placing ads for maximum audience targeting.
For advertisers, the most common feature available on the Ubex platform is the widget, which is visible to all participants of the advertising process, including the publisher and the end user, or the viewer of the ad. The widget appears in the system after the advertiser registers and adds an offer that advertises the services or products they wish their target audience to see. Along with other promotional materials, the advertiser registers a widget, loads the start banner and specifies the format and list of fields requested from the visitor.
In addition, the advertiser specifies the parameters for displaying the widget, such as the subject, geodata, temporary data, a list of visitor interests, age and censorship restrictions, etc. Given the fact that the system is decentralized, the advertiser can register at any partner sites that are members of the Ubex exchange network. The data of the advertiser, the offer and promotional materials along with the parameters for display are added to the blockchain system and can be used by any member of the exchange, provided the necessary rating level allows it.
- Collection of necessary information about internet resources and their users, analysis of users’ current interests and needs
- Selection of the most relevant and financially profitable advertisement, matching it with the appropriate advertising format
- Regression analysis of statistical indicators to determine the most relevant results
- Accumulation and processing of the regression analysis results history, and training of a neural network with reinforcement learning
- Development of a multi-level advertiser and publisher reputation tracking system aimed at fraud prevention
- Use of smart contracts to exclude any intermediaries between advertisers and publishers
- Storage of data necessary for artificial intelligence learning along with the information on publishers’ sites, ad content, offers and the history of the participants
- Tokenization of advertising spaces on publishers’ websites by receiving UBEX tokens in advance
- Using UBEX tokens to compensate participants for sharing data about the user visiting their websites (Data mining)
- A combination of methods of purchasing advertising on the internet with the help of an automation engine responsible for making decisions about transactions without any human involvement, on the basis of a user’s socio-demographic and behavioral profiles
- Real-time trading that facilitates buying and selling of each separate ad display through instant auctions
- High-precision targeting, which enables the transition from buying advertising space to acquiring of the target audience
- A program that would allow advertisers to pay only for specific actions taken by users redirected from publisher websites
- The PPA-model is the most cost-effective option of paying for advertising and is popular among exchange members with a long-standing history and high rating
- The Pay per Lead, Pay per Call, Pay per Install, and Pay per Sale approaches are the most common among all PPA models
The Problems in the Advertising Industry :For User
- Irrelevant - and annoying advertisements being displayed.
- Overpayment - for products / services, due to multiple intermediaries and high commissions.
- High risks - due to scammers’ use of coercive and provocative methods of advertising.
- Uncertainty - Achieving results as advertisers are forced to pay for clicks and displayed ads Without a guarantee of actual sales.
- Difficulty - in figuring out all available advertising channels, leading to the need to hire marketing staff.
- Ineffectiveness - of some advertising channels, which only becomes apparent after the budget has been spent.
- Struggle to find advertisers to fill all ad slots.
- Low earnings and inability to forecast future payments from advertisers.
- Payment delays and non-payments from dishonest advertisers.
To create a global advertising ecosystem with a high level of mutual trust and maximum efficiency.
- Automate the interaction of advertisers’ offers and publishers’ websites.
Using neural networks and accumulated data, select the most relevant advertising content at any given moment in time to a particular user, maximizing the probability of obtaining desired results.
- Significantly reduce commissions by removing the middlemen.
Eliminate all indirect links between advertisers and publishers by applying smart contracts for all types of tracking, thereby increasing the economic efficiency of cooperation.
- Create an opportunity for publishers to tokenize ad slots.
Using all available statistics from advertising websites and participants within the exchange, provide a forecast of potential earnings and an opportunity to collect it in advance if the reputation is high enough.
- Develop a multi-layered system of platform participant reputation rating.
Implement a system of rating advertisers and publishers, which will be stored in the blockchain along with the full history of their operations, to prevent fraud and to enable a mechanism of dealing with the most trustworthy partners.
Token infoToken = UBEX
Platform = Ethereum
Token Price = 0.00001 ETH (0.0045069 USD)
Token for sale = 2,880,000,000 UBEX (72%)
Token supply = 4,000,000,000 UBEX
Soft cap = 4,000 ETH (1,802,760 USD)
Hard cap = 28,800 ETH (12,979,872 USD)
Accepting = ETH, BTC, LTC
Join Token sale is Live : https://tokensale.ubex.com
Distribution of Tokens :
Distributed to Community 72%
Artem Chestnov - Ubex CEO and Co-founder
Ex-Marketing Director AB Inbev, Belgium
Daniel Biesuz - Ubex Head of Legal and Co-founder
Partner at ILFP, Zurich
Dan Gartman - Ubex CTO
Artificial Neural Nets Master , Data Science Certified Engineer
Experience with Google TensorFlow, GoLang, Solidity and React.js
Alexander Stepochkin - Machine Learning Team Lead
Andrew Rippon - Ubex COO
Blockchain technologies specialist,ex-lead designer for the Smart Dubai Platform
Kathrin Anthony - Head of Global Sales
Founder Finvestech.ch, Switzerland
Cooz Komei Tokita - Director Business Development
Ismail Malik - Marketing Advisor
Founder Blockchain Lab Editor in Chief ICO Crowd, London
Alberto Maiorana - Ubex Strategic Partnerships
Arie Orlovsky - Advisor Israel
Ex-Strategy consultant, Booz&Co, IBM
David Lim - Advisor for China & Korea
A business development director in China
Iyke Aru - Community director Africa
Michael Gord - Technical Advisor
MLG Blockchain Capital Board of Directors Bitcoin & Blockchain Alliance Canada
Alex Korobkov - Ubex IR director
General partner at 4Blocks Capital Partners
Sergio Pereira - Advisor
Co-founder and managing director at ComparaJá
Sergiu Draganus - Advisor
Co-founder and CEO of CryptoCoin.Pro
Ali Kassab - Advisor
Chairman & CEO of Centurion & Co.
Javier Gonzalez - Advisor
Founder of VentureSpec
Mickey Choi - Blockсhain Advisor
Mickey Global Business CEO
Timo Trippler - Advisor
More Information, See link below :
Website : https://www.ubex.com
Whitepaper : https://www.ubex.com/wp/Ubex-Whitepaper-en.pdf
Telegram : https://t.me/UbexAI
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/UbexAl
Twitter : https://twitter.com/ubex_ai
Medium : https://medium.com/ubex
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/c/UbexAI
LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/company/ubex-ai
Annoucement : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3393244.0